Well, I had to get a new float since I bit my turtle and popped it. I like this panda though!
Grandad and Mimi took me swimming. I love the pool!


Whatchu talking bout Grandad?

When I got to Yoakum, my Aunt Amy and Aunt Misti had this sweet ride awaiting me!
It goes from zero to five in about 10 seconds, as long as someone pushes me.
But sometimes I just cruise and check out the ladies. Hey ladies!

Popo put this swing up for me. Higher Daddy, higher!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE PRESENTS!

I got to open presents at Grandmother's. Where is my shirt people?
I can be a present too! My mommy told me I can be whatever I want to be.
I got this dump truck that I can push,
or ride. (Daddy says I am getting a haircut next week.)
Cake time!

Dadda, is that all for me?
What is this delicious sweetness?

More, I need more.

Oh, I didn't know anyone was watching me.








1 comment:
I can just hear Kelly's voice on all of Braxton's "thoughts." LOL.
Happy early birthday, little man!!
Post a Comment