Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More presents!!

I got to have another birthday party on Friday. Cake and ice cream are my new favorite things to eat so I was so excited!! Mimi and Grandad let us party up at their house.

My Aunt Paigey even came in from Chicago!


I wanted to open all my presents but Mommy said I had to wait.



I got to play with my buddy Ayden!




And my buddy Griffin came too!



I just want some cake!!


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....


After a quick bath, I got to open my presents!
Mimi got me this sweet popper. Mommy thinks it loud.





This is a rocket that takes me all around the world! It makes lots of noise too. Thanks Mimi!

Living on the edge!



My rocket even goes backwards!

I got so tired that I went and snuggled with Daddy. And my popper of course!


The next day, I helped Mommy put my toys together. I can't wait to have another birthday!!

No comments: