Saturday, June 27, 2009

Beach Baby

I got to go to the beach last week! It was so much fun. I will tell you all about my trip.



Here we are on the way to Rockport. I have some teeth coming in. We went to eat dinner at a Mexican Restaurant that Uncle Clint said had good margaritas. This was all I got.






Then we went back and got to go fishing. Popo was teaching me about those stupid hardheads.



Nana let me hold a pole. I didn't catch anything though.





I was super tired the next morning and pooped out.






Then we went to Port Aransas to play on the beach! Aunt Misti let me play football with her.






Then she took me into the water. I didn't like it much at first.




Ooh, feels weird between my toes!





The more I played in it, the more I liked it!



Nana bought me this neat bucket to sit in. It was so nice!









When we got back to Rockport, Mommy and Daddy decided to fish. Popo took me to feed these duckies. I played with them the whole time I was there!




Here is one of Mommy's catches. Daddy let me touch it. Ew sticky!




Popo showed me all kinds of birds. Daddy says he spoiled me because I want to be held all the time now. I liked it though!



We even had matching shirts!


Then I found Nana's hat!



We hung out a lot on the patio. It made my hair look awesome!


Then we went for a walk down to the beach. It was hot, I needed some juice.



Me and Daddy got to look at the ocean.




I was showing him all the stuff I learned about the ocean.




Last night here? What do you mean I have to leave?????


On the way home, I stole Mama's glasses, then I broke them. It was fun.


No comments: