I flew to Chicago last weekend to see Aunt Paigey and cousin Carter. I was so excited to ride on the plane!
And then right after take-off, I fell asleep. Mommy was a little relieved.
When I woke up, it was time for juice, airplane shaped crackers, and a little Cars!
We had to set my bed up at Paigey's house!
I tried to pick Carter up so that we could go to lunch.
Come..ugh..on...ugh...Carter...
Whoopsie! I got him!
We went and had lunch at Giridono's. They have the best pizza ever!
Oh man, this is goooood!
Whoa, I might have eaten too much...
Me and Carter being silly.
Time to dye Easter eggs!
It's blue!
The next day we went to Choo Choo Johnny's. They deliver your food on a train. It's awesome!
Here is comes!
Time to make cupcakes. I love Paigey's house!
Must taste the batter first.
I'm a pro at this stuff!
Carter learned a new trick!
He is so silly!
Time to go home. Bye Paigey and Carter!
Ah, sweet naptime!
No comments:
Post a Comment