Sunday, March 27, 2011

Camping, Camping, Camping!!

Last week I got to go camping for my first time! We went and stayed with Jenny and her Dad in Milano. I had the BEST time and I can't wait to go back!  I got to play in dirt and no one yelled at me!  I can get use to this!



 Whoa!  This is fun!
Off to ride the 4 wheeler!  We went around for a while like this, then I decided I wanted Mommy to pull me.

See ya later guys!

Here I am riding in the back!  Mommy, watch out for that TREEEEEEEE!
Then it was nighttime.  Time to roast marshmallows!
So, we just sit around this campfire?  And don't bury anything in the dirt?


I had lots of fun hanging around the fire with Daddy.  I think I can get the hang of this!

Night Jenny!!  Thanks so much for letting me come visit you!

I woke up bright and early the next morning.  Can I ride this tractor Mommy?

Oh look, lets get the fire going again!


Ok, Jenny, now I want to ride the tractor!!

This is SO MUCH FUN!

Can I drive it now?

I'm hiding!

I had a blast and I can't wait to come back!  Thanks for having me out guys!


No comments: