Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween!




Here are some pics of me on Halloween. On Friday night, my Aunt Paigey came to see me all the way from Chicago! We went to Kemah and I got to ride a horse horse horse.Then I got to go to the zoo on Halloween! I dressed up like superman. We had so much fun! I got to run around and chase people.

They had candy stations set up all around the zoo!  I got to eat some tootsie roll.  It was SO GOOD!!



Then we went to the petting zoo.  I got to pet all the "Bo's" even though everyone kept calling them goats.  I think they are still all named Bo.




There was a pumpkin patch where I got to pick out my OWN pumpkin! 


I even got to ride another horse!!


Then it was time to go get candy!!



I had so much fun but man was I pooped!  Mimi let me eat some ice cream.  Its my favorite!


Then it was time to put on my pj's and call it a day.  I can't wait until next year!

No comments: