Monday, November 16, 2009

Dewberry Farms

Mommy and Mimi took me to the farm on Saturday. I had so much fun that I had to take two naps and go to sleep early that night. Here are some super big pumpkins. I wanted to take them home! Fun tractor!
Swing that's a horse, horse, horse


Fun going down the slide!!



Then I got to feed the goats and give them kisses. I love animals!



I found this funny looking animal and decided to chase it around the farm.
Here rooster! Here rooster!


Come BACK here rooster!


I'm gonna get you rooster!!
And then I figured out that this rooster had led me into a trap. See, this is where the MEAN MEAN geese live. I didn't want to go in there but Mimi said, "Oh, it will be fine!"

I didn't believe my Mimi. But she said, "Oh it will be fine, it's ok Braxton!" OK, Mimi. I will come out.

And it was NOT fine! This goose right here bit me on my tush! It hurt real bad. I learned not to listen to my Mimi about birds anymore.
Had to take a break after the goose nightmare.

Then it was time for the hayride!


We got to stop and Mimi took me to play with the pumpkins!
I liked this one the best!
Then my favorite part, the pony ride! If anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas, its a pony. I will just keep it at Mimi and Grandad's. AND I might need one for Nana and Popo's house too, just in case! ;)

I had so much fun at the farm. I can't wait to go back next year!!

No comments: