Carter came to spend the night with me last weekend! We had the best pizza for dinner. I love pizza.
Then we went outside for a good ol' sword fight (pool noodle style!)
We had fun playing in my room. I was teaching Carter about all the super heroes.
I'm pretty sure Carter woke up Uncle Chad the next morning.
I took Carter to one of my favorite spots, duckie pond!
He had fun throwing the crackers at those duckies. He might have eaten a few. :)
This duckie almost ate out of his hand!
Time to go to the playground! I invited my friends Ayden and Addison to come too!
We had to go get some lunch after the park. McDonald's Mcnuggets!
I think Carter just wanted ketchup.
We were so dirty when we got home that Mommy made us take another bath. I had such a great weekend with my cousin!
No comments:
Post a Comment