My elf, Buddy, sure was a lot of fun during his stay with me. Every night he would fly to Santa and tell him what a good boy I had been. Then in the morning, my favorite thing to do would be to look for Buddy and see what crazy things he was doing. Here are just some of the ways that I found Buddy in the mornings. Silly elf...
I had a great Christmas with my family! We went to the Combs house for a Cajun Christmas with my friends.
Next we went to Halletsville and Yoakum to see my family.
I like to play Angry Birds in the car.
Halletsville was so pretty with lights up all around town square.
Presents Round 1:
Finn McMissile!
Presents Round 2: With my Daddy and my Popo.
Christmas morning Presents Round 3: Santa came, he really, really came!
Oh boy! He even put stuff in my stocking!
Round 4: Mimi and Grandad's house!
Mimi rode the horsey with me!
Best Christmas Ever!
BATMAN! How did you know Mimi!?
Carter was excited about my Batman toy, too!
Carter's turn
No comments:
Post a Comment