Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy's Day!

We decided (and by me, I mean Mommy) that we were going to have a picnic at Hermann Park today for Mommy's Day!
I kept trying to find the fish in this pond, but I didn't see any.

Me and Daddy chillin

It was just a perfect day to be outside!  I can't believe we didn't come here sooner.

I love you Mommy!

Then we got to ride the train!  Well, we had to stand in line first.....  Ugh, come on train!

Mommy!!  Mommy!!  The train is here!

I love the train and we haven't even gone anywhere yet!


We were setting up for the picnic, but I just wanted to play with pebbles. 

The picnic was so good!  We had all kinds of yummy stuff to eat!

Mommy even brought a kite for me to fly!  It was too much fun!

Then it was off to the playground.  I had so much fun and Mommy said it was the best Mother's Day ever. 



No comments: