My cousin Carter flew all the way from Chicago just to come see me for Christmas! He has only been here a few days but boy have we had fun!
Carter let me sit in his car seat! It was so fun!
Smile big Grandad!
We took a LONG car ride to see Great Grandpa in Austin. I read a book to Carter on the way there.
A group came and sang Christmas Carols to us. I love singing!
Smile BIG Mimi!
Then I showed Paigey how to make cookies.
Next, you put the sprinkles on Paigey, then we bake them and eat them!
Ya, the more sprinkles, the better!
All done! My cookies sure were yummy in my tummy.
Then we took Carter to the park.
The next day, we took Carter for his first trip to the zoo. I love the zoo!
I even got to ROAR at the lions! I love my cousin Carter. We have had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment