Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend with Nana and Popo

I got to spend the weekend with Nana, Popo, and Amy.  They like to spoil me, so I had a blast!
Friday, Popo and I went to look at the horsies down the street. 


I called them, "Come here horsies! Come here!!" But they didn't come to see me.
Nana brought the puppies out for a walk, and I got to help walk them back.  They are a lot easier to walk than my crazy puppies.  And they don't try to lick my face.
Saturday morning, I found Popo's hat and I wore it the rest of the weekend.  I look good in a hat, what can I say!
I even ate my nummies in my hat.
Saturday night we went to get some BBQ.  Corn dogs, green beans, french fries, and KETCHUP!!
After dinner, we got to go play at the park.  At least until the squitos came.  I don't like the squitos.
The next day, Popo let me get in my sand box.  Talk about a mess!  I sure had a fun weekend!!!

No comments: