Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sick Day

I had to stay home from school yesterday. I am running a little fever because these big teeth are coming in the back of my mouth! So Mommy took a sick day to stay home with me. When it was evident that I wasn't sick at all, we called Mimi and headed to the zoo. I should have thought of this earlier!



We started off at the sea lions. I had to make sure I got a good seat for the show!


Where are those silly sea lions???


Next was my favorite, the monkeys!!  I gave this monkey a kiss.
He is my new friend!

What rail Mommy?  I will just go over it. 
Ooh!  More monkeys!



Then we saw the mommy lion and the daddy lion.

Next I got to see the bears.  They weren't as much fun as the monkeys though.


Hi!  I'm Braxton, running for mayor one day.  Did you see the bears?  Ya, the monkeys were WAY more fun!


We got to see the meow.  He was sleeping though.  I yelled at him to wake up but he didn't listen.  Meows never listen!


Who dat Mommy?

I didn't really like the elephants but I liked the elephant statue!

Hi, I'm Braxton.  Did you see the elephants?  They weren't nearly as fun as the monkeys.  I kissed a monkey.  I am awesome.


Zebras!!  What Mimi?  Oh, Giraffes!

Look how tall I am!

Then we saw some silly looking puppies or cats or something.  I don't know.  They act a lot like Lola.  So I will just call them all Lola.


Another fun day at the zoo! 


 

No comments: