My first duty was to check on the horses and make sure they were well fed with nummies.
Oh good, my bunny poster looks great!
Then I went and checked on all of the animals at the petting zoo. Sometimes the kid are rough with them. Had to make sure they were ok!
That's a good girl, Dolly. Good girl.
Well look at that, they did ship in those crazy wallabees from down under. Ha.
"Oh this one? Yeah, she is bred right here in Texas. Hey, you got plans after this? I'm on the commitee. I can get you into stuff for free!"
She was totally checking me out wasn't she?!?
"Hi there, welcome to Houston. I'm Braxton. Please let me know if I can get you anything while you're in town. And yes, I will be running for mayor one day!"
Then I had to go check on the ponies. Its good to check out the rides to make sure the people are getting what they pay for.
Oh yeah, this saddle is real nice.
Mommy said that one day I can do mutton bustin. But until then, I just got to take a picture.
And my last duty was to check on the cows. I didn't want to get too close. They do stink, after all!
"How's the grub? They feeding you enough?"
"Hey there Bessie! Please don't poop on me!"
















No comments:
Post a Comment