Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

What a week it has been for me!  Let me see if I can get you all caught up!

On Saturday the 18th, we drove up to Wimberley to spend time with Grandad's family.  I am so much fun in the car!  I try to scream and cry and get all of mommy and daddy's attention.  :)

Great Grandpa has a lot of hats.  I wanted to wear them ALL!  But Grandad only gave me a few. 




I got to play outside too.  I love to go outside and find sticks that are too big for me!




My second cousin Emma was there too and she loves Dora just as much as I do!

Here is a family photo. 


On Monday morning, I went to Griffin's to play with all my friends!

Griffin was shwng me all of his presents.

This is my friend Sean.

I love Griffin!  And Our friend Caden is in the middle!



And then I got to open presents... for 3 days!!  I love you Santa!

I had a wonderful week and I am very blessed to have such an amazing family!  Thanks everybody!  And Santa, I will see you soon! 

No comments: