Sunday, October 18, 2009

Griffin's birthday party

My buddy Griffin had his first birthday party yesterday. It was a costume party. I got to wear my superman outfit! When we got there, I decided to test out some of Griffin's birthday presents, just to make sure they were safe. :) Then I met some of the girls that were there. Here is a cute little lady bug.


And this one is little red riding hood. They sure were pretty!Then Daddy was showing me how to throw a football. I carried it around everywhere!!

This is Griffin and his cousin Keaton. I let them play football with me.

Watch out!!
I needed a break from all that running!
And can you believe there was another superman there! I looked way cuter though.



1 comment:

Always A New Day said...

Why am I just now seeing these?? G had fun with B. BFFs? I think so...